If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A notebook tough enough to survive under real world conditions
- Splash, vibration and shock proof
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy case
- Locking of the optical drive
- Splash proof
- Protected against the ingress of fluid keyboard and touchpad
- Vibration proof
- Shock-protected hard drive and display
The Durabook SA14 is a 14” semi-rugged laptop designed for professionals in the military, field service, transportation, public safety and utilities sectors. It even works great on a Boat! SA14 sets up a new definition for semi-rugged laptops by passing a 3 feet free-drop test and IP rating protection. It provides exceptional computing, powerful graphic performance, various wireless connection and long battery life in a balanced factor among display size and weight.
The new Durabook SA14 is a very robust notebook, which is through the aluminum-magnesium casing well prepared for outdoor work and at a affordable price. It has a 14 inch non-glare display with 1366x768 pixels screen resolution and is available with optional touch screen. The device has compared to "normal" notebooks many connection options. This includes 4x USB, HDMI, Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and a serial COM-Port. It has Smart Card reader and fingerprint scanner installed. Optionally, a LTE and GPS module is available as well.
For a ecellent but economical computing power the new Intel i Core Processors are used. Max 16 GB of RAM can be installed. The capacity of the drive is already 750 GB. On request a Solid State Drive (180 GB and 240 GB) can be installed, which we recommend.
● MIL-STD-810G drop (90cm), shock & vibration
● Magnesium alloy case with handle
● Optional Sunlight readable display with 500 nits
- Intel® Core i processor family (i3, i5, i7)
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 6235 (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Mobile Intel® QM77 Express Chipset
- One serial port!
- Max. 16GB RAM
- 14 inch XGA TFT DuraBrite screen
- High speed Ethernet support 10/100/1000 Mbps
Technical Data Durabook SA14:
● 14 Inch (1366x768 Pixel) Non-Glare-TFT
● Optional 500 nits Sunglight Readable Display
● Optional resistive touch panel
● Intel Ivy Bridge 3rd Generation i7 / i5 CPU
● Dual hot-swap battery with total battery life up to 11hrs
● Stealth mode
● Night vision mode
● Backlit keyboard
● Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WLAN, LTE communication options
● Support Blu-Ray DVD Super Multi CD-ROM
● Support Rapid Start with SSD
● 342 mm (L) x 245 mm (W) x 47 mm (H)
● 3.4 Kg ( with 2.5" SATA HDD + 9-cell battery)
● Original Windows 7 Professional
We show the Durabooks live at our Marine shows. See our Event Calendar
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get an individual offer.
We are happy to help:
E-mail: email@example.com or call: +49 5052 6052