For years now, many marinas have offered the skippers WIFI-access. With this WIFI-router you can receive a far-away WIFI-signal with the help of our High-Range WIFI-stick, e.g. from the marina or a hotel and make the signal available for everybody within the vicinity of the router. The router uses 12V and so it is ideal for sailing trips or mobile homes.
In case a WIFI-signal should not be available you can distribute the UMTS internet access per WIFI with compatible 3G/UMTS-sticks and then other devices can make use of the UMTS connection. Because of its 12V 1A power requirement, the device is compatible with the boat's electric circuit.
- Separate WIFI Access Point for your boat
- WIFI connection from the marina with all your WIFI devices onboard
- Data rates up to 150Mbps and compatibility with 802.11b/g devices
- Enhanced robust safety features: Firewall with SPI to defend the internal host from hacker attacks
- Extensive WIFI safety through WPA/WPA2 PSK
- Many functions: WDS, Dual SSIDs, Static Routing, QoS and more
According to German regulations, the output power (EIRP) of a WIFI device must not exceed 20 dBm (100mW). Please, observe all pertinent regulations of your country.